Sunday 5 April 2009

[7 days til home?] National Park

One word about National Park. Wild. Tortoise. I have no idea why there was a wild tortoise, but there was. He was awesome. We fed him some of our salted sunflower seeds and Tunafish tried to feed him a flower. He was a brave little guy though, only hiding in his shell once and letting me pick him up to bring him back to the Italian One to show her how cute he was. I didn't realise that their heads were so soft either. His head was all warm and silky <3


Anyway, after National Park we went back to the hostel, where I preceded to empty an entire 500ml bottle of Sprite Zero all over my clothes. I was not impressed by this... So a change of clothes later I was on my way to dinner. We ate at a Greek taverna that had souvlaki, because I wanted some vegetables and it came with garlic flavoured spinach.


Tuna then proceeded to knock my drink over. Despite 'greek hospitality' we were not offered a replacement drink and I ended up paying over about 6 euros in total on drinks that night (cola here is roughly 3 euros in restaurants). This did not put me in a good mood for the rest of the night, nor did it put the Italian one in a good mood, as the coke went all over her side of the table...


After food we went to get ice cream. I was daring (or thought I was being) and had a bright blue ice cream with sprinkles in the shape of stars on it. When I say blue, I mean Dr Manhattan blue. It was vanilla flavoured. But at least it turned my lips, teeth and tongue luminous blue...
I'm such a kid 8D
Back at the hostel we finally managed to pry the PSP from the Italian One and get her started on Phoenix Wright. A far better game anyway =P Tuna now has my PSP and is playing Crisis Core. I think I lost out somewhere along the line 8D
I dreamed of Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy having a dance off last night. Draco Malfoy had the moves, man. He was boneless. Harry was too stiff. He lost. So he randomly had to collect cardboard for the Third World with Claire from Heroes and Zack Efron. My subconscious was clearly influenced by the blue ice cream last night...
Today we go to the Monastiraki Flea Market. Let's hope it's as awesome as everyone says it's going to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment